cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription Problem

HannahB7025
Visitor

Hello, I have just purchased the new deal for   €12.99. I am on the old  €12.99 deal until 29th September, I thought that the new subscription would start from today and run for a month, or on 29th September and run for a month. I was wrong it won't start today and is due  to be paid again on 29th September this can't be right. Can you please explain this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Your attitude is completely wrong, try and be a little friendly.

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What do you mean by the old and new €12.99 deals? 

There's no such thing.

The only thing that has changed recently with the €12.99 plan is that the mobile data Fair Usage Policy cap of 200GB has been removed and mobile data is now truly unlimited.

This change took effect for €12.99 membership plans bought from 20th August. 

If you have an active membership plan that runs until 29th September then the new one that you bought will not kick in until after that one expires. 

The new one will have stacked on your account to start after the current one and should be listed on your My48 account Buy Plan page: 

But your current membership plan presumably started on 29th August should have unlimited mobile data anyway.

So it's not really clear what your problem is. 

Maybe you can clarify?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hello, thank you for the reply.

I have just checked and reloaded the page and it shows 10gb left. I do not use the data on this phone and I am going to ice a different phone when I get the data.

The data gauge no longer counts down but counts up.

If it says 10GB then that's what you've used not what's left.

If you don't know where your data is going then use you phone's data monitor to check what apps are using most data.

If your current membership plan was bought on the 29th of August then it's irrelevant as the data allowance is unlimited. 

I don't understand what this means: 

> I do not use the data on this phone and I am going to ice a different phone when I get the data.

And I don't really understand what problem you think you're experiencing. 

If your membership plan is working and calls/texts/data are working ok then what's the issue? 

If you need to contact 48 support then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hello, thank you for the reply.

I have just checked and reloaded the page and it shows 10gb left. I do not use the data on this phone and I am going to use a different phone when I get the data.

Balance on account is 1 cent, so the money

€13 - 12 is one cent.

Your attitude is completely wrong, try and be a little friendly.

I have just checked and reloaded the page and it shows 10gb left.

That doesn't make sense - the My48 account mobile data gauge no longer shows what's left it shows what's been used:

And €12.99 plans purchased since 20th August come with truly unlimited data.

I do not use the data on this phone and I am going to use a different phone when I get the data.

I don't understand - what do you mean by "when I get the data"?

Membership plans bought since 20th August come with truly unlimited data.

Why are you going to use a different phone?

> Balance on account is 1 cent, so the money
> €13 - 12 is one cent.

This doesn't make any sense either.

€13 - €12 = €1.

In any case what has your credit balance got to do with any of this?

I still don't really understand what issue/problem you seem to think exists.

Maybe you can explain more clearly?

If not then you should probably contact 48 support for further assistance.

See the links in my signature below.

I am thinking of leaving 48 and it's just because, if you are the kind of person that's supposed to be defined as help, somethings wrong.

Not sure what your problem is with my posts which are simply trying to clarify what your issue is (which is still not clear) and explain things that you seem confused about. 

As my signature says, I don't work for 48.