cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Sim card

YvonneH1189
Newcomer
Hi, I ordered a replacement sim and blocked the lost sim. I have not received an email as yet. How do I know if my order is accepte? Many thanks in advance.
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What email are you referring to?

The replacement SIM FAQ doesn't mention any email.

https://community.48.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/You-need-a-new-SIM/ta-p/8487

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

YvonneH1189
Newcomer
I may have misunderstood. Sim Delivery
Once you’ve order your SIM you’ll receive a confirmation email and then once your SIM’s dispatched, you’ll also receive another email to let you know its on the way. We use An Post so your SIM will be delivered within in 5-7 days. Excluding weekends & bank holidays though! Is the email only sent to new customers? How do I know my replacement sim request is processed? Many thanks.

Ok, it's so long since I've ordered a SIM that I didn't realise that an email was sent when the order was submitted.

If you didn't get any/all of the emails referred to above then you should probably contact 48 support and ask them what the status of your order is.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.