cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED (Payments not working - 4/6/24)

EdanR0361
Newcomer

"Oops. Something went wrong. We are working on a fix. Check back shortly."

This appears after I enter my card details and click Pay Now. I tried my saved card as well as entering a new one.

Anyone else experiencing the same today? It's not the first time I've had this problem with the 48 payment portal.

31 REPLIES 31

VarunJ1203
Newcomer

On Phone app: Authentication Unsuccessful. An error has occurred. (Doesn't even wait for me to authenticate on PTSB app notification)

On Website: waits for me to authenticate on ptsb app and returns to spinning progress and ends up with "Oops. Something went wrong. We are working on a fix. Check back shortly."

Other thing I have tried is removing the saved payment method and re-add it - Fails

Add credit to existing balance - Fails

teresac6029
Newcomer
Come on my 48 how much longer is this issue going to go in for. I need to leave for work and can’t do so with our a working phone. It’s been hours and the issue still hasn’t been resolved

AnnM8635
Newcomer

Hi my phone credit it gone I'm unable to buy credit

No phone credit

When is the last time that you successfully bought membership/add-ons/cash credit on 48?

Are your payment card details still valid?

What happens when you try to buy membership now?

Any error messages? 

If you're using the app then does it make any difference if you use the website instead - or vice versa?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Not able to make payment to buy the plan

VarunJ1203
Newcomer

Still not working, this morning I have tried through both phone app and website. I have also tried removing the payment method and re-add the card to see if it works out, but it did not.

LeanneK6643
Newcomer

I just managed to get it now.

SiobhanD0489
Newcomer
Is it only €7.99 accounts that can’t buy membership?