cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan renewed but says I’ve used all my data

AndrewG9547
Newcomer
My plan just got renewed on the 26th of August and that night at 2:30am when I was asleep it said I’ve used up all of my “unlimited data” how is this even possible?
2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Where exactly did it tell you this? 

What does your My48 account Dashboard say about your data allowance? 

Note that the Dashboard was changed recently to show how much data you've used starting at 0GB and counting upwards, whereas before it showed how much data was left starting at 200GB and counting down. 

I guess that this is in preparation for the removal of the 200GB Fair Usage Policy cap from next month: 

Note also that data isn't actually unlimited until next month.

Is mobile data actually working ok? And calls and texts?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Oh, my membership renewed overnight and I received a text message telling me that I had used up my data allowance. 

But data is working fine. 

I think that this is simply a mistake on 48's part and maybe related to the change in the dashboard data usage display and the imminent removal of the data FUP cap. 

If you need to double check this with 48 support then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.