cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline minutes

walsher01
Newcomer
Hi
Are landline minutes included in the new membership packages? No mention of them just the 300 mobile minutes
Thanks
14 REPLIES 14

galwayed
Visitor
Hi Finally got through to web chat and he sent link to gift add on to myself! Not exactly satisfactory but got it done. Wonder if it's problem with this new site, which l don't like, as add on or add credit buttons weren't active?

galwayed
Visitor
Finally got through to web chat and he sent link to gift add on to myself! Not really satisfactory but it worked. Add one and buy credit buttons weren't active yesterday

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Glad you got it sorted - sort of!
Yes there are still a lot of issues with the new site and I also don't really like the look and feel/layout to be honest.
But missing functionality such as you mention is obviously an even greater problem! 😞
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

galwayed
Visitor
Hi
Back again, unfortunately. Managed to add more credit to my account via link in FAQ's today, 8/5/2020 but Buy minutes add on button still not working.

galwayed
Visitor
Update: I had to go through Web Chat again to buy Add on minutes. I asked if there was a problem with Guido membership/credit in new site. He said no but the next time l need it, to go through Web Chat. Find and all but buy buttons on site don't seem to work. Would be interested to hear if others have similar problems.