Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My calls

I just baught my standard membership and all my call minutes is gone but its only few days into it

Credit Balance

I have €4 on my account but I need €10 for the Guido package. Is there some way I can top up by €6?

My phone doesn't work abroad

I have updated my membership and paid €7.50 for add ons for EU ROAMING. But I am here in Amsterdam and my phone says there is no service or "searching". Also in the settings on My phone the 'carrier' option disappears every time I go into it.I was wo...

Credit nearly gone

Hi I topped up by 5€ to set up iMessage but now it's down to 41c can you check where it's gone ?

Monthly mem on the double

I paid my May membership twice in error ; just see from bank statement it went through twiceJust paid my June membership this morning ; it's due 11th and my membership saying it's in credit and expires 11th June.Can the double payment in May be refun...

internet only option ?

Hello , can you make an internet only package ? say 20GB for 15 euro or something along the lines ??  I use internet more than calls and know many people looking for this type of package , i have stuck the sim into unlocked modem sticks and the inter...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! internet/landline min

My membership is set to renew automatically. The standard package I was on has finished but it did not renew to the new €10 package. Instead I got the 300 min, unlimited text, no data allowance (should be1GB) and 20 landline mins (should be 60).

My 48

Hi I can't see my 48 account and my mobile data is gone and I want to buy an ad on but I can't thanks