Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Do you mean 

International calls made from IE

[ Edited ]
Newcomer
‎01-04-2021 12:53 PM

Hi, I have just bought membership 10.99eur with understanding that I will be able to make international calls from IE. But its not working, it is asking for credit. Is there any option to switch to different membership to have this included. My understanding was that this is included in my plan. Thanks Jan

0 Likes

Re: International calls made from IE

The Legend
‎01-04-2021 02:24 PM
No. You need cash credit to pay for international calls/texts on all memberships.
No membership or add-on covers these so I'm not sure why you thought they were bundled.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then please see here.
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes

Visitor
Sunday

They wont even let me top up a monthly plan and im a customer 7 years with a valid visa card in my own name.

0 Likes

The Legend
Sunday
Duplicate post

https://community.48.ie/t5/Phones/Calls-not-being-recieved/m-p/55798#M3687

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then please see here.
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community