cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I top up credit last night, but I am still not able to call

Anon
Not applicable

Hi,

I top up credit online last night, but I am still not able to make any calls. What went wrong?

Thank you, 

Vija

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You mean you bought a new membership?

If so then a new membership will only start - and the membership allowances become available - when your current membership expires.

What does your online account say about your current membership expiry date and allowance balances?

If it has not yet expired then the new membership will have stacked to kick in when it does.

If you have used up your membership allowances then you need to buy addons to used the relevant services until the end of the current membership month.

If the new membership has stacked then you will see a "next" membership listed on your online account along with the date on which it will start.

Or do you mean that you topped up your cash credit balance?

If so then that's not sufficient to allow you to use most services - other than those that are charged directly to your cash credit balance - e.g. MMS messages, international calls/texts, calls to certain "special" numbers etc.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.