goa200
Newcomer
Hi i needet speak in chat with assistant
15 REPLIES 15

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
See the link that I posted above.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

MarieO5473
Newcomer

Hi i am just asking for my sister in law just wondering if you can get a nano sim card she has the s7 and it takes the nano sim any help would be most grateful

All 48 SIMs have been "triple" SIMs for a long time now - i.e. you can pop the nano SIM out of the holder.

If she is already on 48 and she does not have this sort of SIM already then she needs to order a replacement SIM.

if she hasn't joined 48 yet then you just order a SIM and it is one of those "triple" SIMs that I mentioned (mini, micro and nano all in one).

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks

@dalyer wrote:

All 48 SIMs have been "triple" SIMs for a long time now - i.e. you can pop the nano SIM out of the holder.

If she is already on 48 and she does not have this sort of SIM already then she needs to order a replacement SIM.

if she hasn't joined 48 yet then you just order a SIM and it is one of those "triple" SIMs that I mentioned (mini, micro and nano all in one).

Hope this helps.

MysoonA1642
Newcomer
Hi I need help to renew my membership

@MysoonA1642 wrote:
Hi I need help to renew my membership

What problem are you having with doing this yourself?

https://community.48.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/How-do-I-buy-Membership-Add-ons-or-Top-up-on-My48/ta-p/...

If you need to contact 48 support then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com