Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How do I buy Membership, Add ons or Top up on My48?

Started ‎06-05-2013 by
Modified ‎06-10-2020 by

Need to know more on how you can buy membership, add on's or just add some extra credit 

to your account then just keep reading! 

Firstly  though you'll need to choose a membership - here's an overview of the memberships available. 

New  Memberships

We have two new memberships available for you to purchase and each new membership includes

• Unlimited Minutes (mobile & landline)
  • Unlimited Texts (any network)
  • 4G
  • We offer a 40GB membership and a 80GB membership 

As of the 8th of September 2020 our promotional €7.99 membership is available to new customer who activate their SIM between the promotional period of 8th September to 10th Novemebr 2020. 

Legacy Memberships 

If you’re an existing customer pre April 21st '20 you can choose to remain on the current membership or opt to change to one of our new Memberships. To check which membership will suit your needs have a look at our membership guide here It'll give you an overview of New Vs Legacy so you can make the best decision for you as once you to change to our new memberships you wont be able to change back to a legacy one. 

How to buy membership.

1. Login to your My48 on desktop or App.
  2. Go to >> Membership or in a hurry click here 
  3. If you have an active membership and want to renew this again then select "Buy next membership" 
  4. If your current membership has expired or you want to change to another membership then chose from the available options displayed. 
  5. Once you've selected the membership you want, a new screen will display your purchase summary.  
  6. You'll have the option to pay from your registered card, your available credit balance or you can add a new payment card.

How to set up Auto-Renew  

Why not turn on auto renew on your account? It removes the need for you to manually buy membership every month as we’ll auto debit your registered payment card. This means more free time for you and your never without an active membership 😉. Once you select the membership you want to buy then tick the "auto renew" option so it will automatically renew on the same day each month without the need for you to log in or overthink things. Also you can remove your auto new at anytime just Login My48 > Settings >Payment Details >Toggle off Auto Renew. 

Step by step

Login MY48>Membership>Chose your Membership> Select Auto Renew > Enter Card details.

How to buy an add on's.

1. Sign into your My48 on desktop or App.
  2. Go to >> Membership 
  3. Select the option for Add ons in the navigation bar, also available here
  4. Select the add on you want to purchase 
  5. You'll have the option to pay from your registered card, your available credit balance or you can add a new payment card.

How to buy additional credit.

If you need some extra credit to make international calls or just to want to have available credit on your account for a rainy day then follow the below steps. Remember you can use credit for buying future memberships or Add-ons.

1. Sign into your My48 on your desktop or App
  2. Click Settings >> select the option payment details, also available here
  3. Beside Credit Balance you will see the option to Add Credit.
  4. Once selected your new screen will give you the option to add a fixed credit amount or manually enter the credit amount you want to add to your account. 
  5. You'll have the option to pay from your registered card or you can add a new payment card.

How to register or update your payment card.

To register your payment Card Login to your My48 > Settings >Payment Details. If you dont have a card saved yet then click  add card and enter and save your details. If you want to update your exsisiting card details then click edit card details, enter and save.

Just a heads up: Remember you can only add or edit card details through your desktop/web version of your My48 and not through your My48 app. 

If your still stuck why not ask our community members who will be able to point you in the right direction!

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Article Dashboard