Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How do I buy Membership, Add ons or Top up on My48?

Started ‎06-05-2013 by
Modified Friday by

Need to know more on how you can buy membership, add on's or just add some extra credit 

to your account then just keep reading! 

Firstly  though you'll need to choose a membership - here's an overview of the memberships available. 

New  Memberships

We have two new memberships available for you to purchase and each new membership includes

• 300 Minutes (mobile & landline)
  • Unlimited Texts (any network)
  • 4G
  • We offer a 20GB membership and a 40GB membership.

Legacy Memberships 

If you’re an existing customer pre April 21st '20 you can choose to remain on the current membership or opt to change to one of our new Memberships. To check which membership will suit your needs have a look at our membership guide here It'll give you an overview of New Vs Legacy so you can make the best decision for you as once you to change to our new memberships you wont be able to change back to a legacy one. 

How to add your membership.

1. Sign into your My48 portal or App.
  2. Go to the section named Memberships also available here
  3. To renew the current membership your on just tap on "Buy next membership" tab which is displayed below your allowance gauge. Once clicked your new screen will display your purchase summary, your next membership cost and allowance.
  4. You'll then have the option to pay by registered card, available credit balance or add a new card payment option.
  5. To choose one of our new membership continue on until you see the new options and then select the one you want. The same payment details will display. 

How to add your add on's.

1. Sign into your My48 on your desktop or App.
  2. Go to the section named Memberships and then select the option for Add ons in the navigation bar, also available here
  3. Select the add on you want to purchase (FYI the add ons available will be dependent on the membership you are on)
  4. You'll then have the option to pay by registered card, available credit balance or add a new card payment option.

How to add Top up to your account.

If you need some extra credit to make international calls or just to want to have available credit on your account for a rainy day then follow the below steps. Remember you can use credit for buying memberships or Add-ons.

1. Sign into your My48 on your desktop or App
  2. Go to the section named Settings and then select the option payment details, also available here
  3. Beside Credit Balance you will see the option to Add Credit.
  4. Once selected your new screen will give you the option to add a fixed credit amount or manually enter the credit amount you want to add to your account. 
  5. You'll then have the option to pay by registered card or add a new card payment option.

If your still stuck why not ask our community members who will be able to point you in the right direction!

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Article Dashboard