cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot send/receive messages to/from UK

jacky182
Newcomer
Hi!

I realized that my text to UK numbers are not being received! Anybody else with the same issue?
Also the text messages from my Uk bank for verification are not being delivered
10 REPLIES 10

binglingchen
Newcomer

Same here, my phone has been unable to connect to any network in the UK since yesterday afternoon. Fingers crossed it will be fixed soon.

JesusR6819
Newcomer

Same here, but in my case the ones not being received are the texts from Microsoft or my Spanish bank account.

JamesR6992
Visitor
Cant send texts to uk or Spain, any solutions please.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
What exactly happens when you try?
Do you have cash credit on your account to pay for international texts?
7.38c per SMS to Europe.
And are you using the correct number prefixes for UK (+44 ...) and Spain (+34 ...)?

https://48.ie/charges/international-calls

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks.
My international texts were being sent and received until about a week ago.

I have credit in my account. 
Texts appear to go, but are not sent.  Delivery reports are not received. The text cost is not deducted from my account.

International texts are not being received either.
The same thing is happening in my wife's 48 account, so it's unlikely to be a problem with our phones.
Help, please.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
If you have cash credit on your accounts but international texts are not being sent then that's obviously odd and you'll need to contact 48 support about this and get them to look into it.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks, I've raised it with 48 support.

I raised the issue of not being able to send international texts with 48 Support on 23rd April and got a ticket number.

I heard nothing further and the problem continued.
I chatted online with 48 again on 29th April.
They have not contacted me since, and nothing has changed or been solved since then.
I still cannot send international texts.

This is a big problem for me.

I will have to cancel my 48 subscription, and my wife's too as she has the same issue.

Is this the way 48 Support treats customers?

Thank you 48 Support, my texts are sending to the UK again.

Well done.