Cancel membership and account

BernieI7962
Newcomer
I'd like to cancel my membership and account
11 REPLIES 11

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you are moving your custom and number to another provider then just do it and - if necessary - disable membership auto renewal on your online My48 account page.

You don't need to do anything else as your 48 account will thereafter expire and get deleted automatically after several months.

But if you do want all details removed immediately then you need to contact 48 support as nobody here on the community forum can do this for you.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I want to cancel my 48 membership as I am finding the I don’t have great coverage and also had great difficulty getting roaming for data while abroad.

@RoisinK0370 wrote:
I want to cancel my 48 membership as I am finding the I don’t have great coverage and also had great difficulty getting roaming for data while abroad.

See my previous post above.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

You can no longer do it in that order

(move provider, then cancel auto renewal)

As soon as your sim changes provider, the payment renewal page will show a single message that says 

"Sorry you are not allowed to purchase memberships, since you have a Inactive SIM"

@bevand5601 wrote:

You can no longer do it in that order

(move provider, then cancel auto renewal)

As soon as your sim changes provider, the payment renewal page will show a single message that says 

"Sorry you are not allowed to purchase memberships, since you have a Inactive SIM"

I don't really understand the point that you're trying to make. Maybe you can clarify?

MartinT2720
Visitor
Thanks very much

MartinT2720
Visitor
Thanks Martint

SaidaA4434
Newcomer
I would like to cancel membership

See above

https://community.48.ie/t5/Memberships/Cancel-membership-and-account/m-p/54050/highlight/true#M3749