cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought new plan but it hasn't become active

HazimK9039
Newcomer

I just bought a 10.99 membership, the money is deducted from my account but the membership isn't active.....please fix the issue

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

It won't become active immediately if you still have an active membership that hasn't expired yet.

In that case it will stack on your account to start when the current membership eventually runs its full monthly course and expires.

What does your My48 account Dashboard say about your current membership status and expiry date?

Does your Buy Plan page list any upcoming memberships?

If you use up membership bundled allowances before the membership month is up then buying a new membership plan won't help immediately.

In that case you need to buy an add-on or use Flexi Data to get additional allowances to continue using the relevant services for the remainder of the membership plan month.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.