cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bm10 mini phone

MaryW1927
Visitor
Bm10 (2G) i am receiving in-coming calls but cannot make outgoing calls. Sim has been activated and I have purchased membership
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MaryW1927
Visitor
Thank you and Happy New Year 🙂

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
What happens when you try to make a call?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

MaryW1927
Visitor
Thank you for trying to help, my BM10 phone trys to call... it goes through the process of calling but no connection is made and no ringing sound is made on the phones that it calls, nor do missed calls show up on tje phones it tries to call, plus it just has "calling" and the phone number it is trying to call flashing across its little screen as it calls.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Does this happen for every number that is called or only some?
You'll probably have to contact 48 support about this.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

MaryW1927
Visitor
Thank you for yiur reply, yes it happens with all calls, also I notice that my ourchase of membership is nit recorded on 48 when I look in transactions though I do have a screenshot of it and it appears to have gone through thiugh it has not appeared in my bank charges as yet... alao it is not permitting me to sign up a aecond time

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Ok sounds like the membership did not apply correctly?
You'll have to contact 48 support about this.
Only they will be able to sort this out.

Hope this helps.

MaryW1927
Visitor
Thank you and Happy New Year 🙂

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Were 48 support able to help at all?