cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absolute Nonsense can someone please help

ChrisD4856
Newcomer

Can anyone please tell me why i cannot start a new membership as of TODAY 24/2/21 even though my membership is to renew on the 26th i want to start a new one from TODAY ive even paid for it and it will not start me on a new one !! i have ran out of data and i need it for work so usualy with any other network you can top up and start a new one but NOPE 48 is like "lol you can wait". this is absolute dhfsdjkhjk

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Because that's how 48 memberships work.
They always run their full monthly course before a new one can start.
If you use up membership allowances before the membership month is up then you can buy add-ons to tide you over until the next membership can start.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Brianmcn7068
Newcomer
Hi Does anyone know the complaints email as the one on the website does not appear to know?.How do you contact them by email.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You mean the email address here?

https://48.ie/legal/code-of-practice
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You might need to remove the trailing '.' from the email address if you take it from that page/link. I.e.

complaints@48months.zendesk.com

Not

complaints@48months.zendesk.com.

Hope this helps.