cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 hours to activate sim??

wobs
Visitor
Activated me SIM at 5.30 and now 8.45 but still have signal on old SIM and it says to wait till coverage is gone before putting in New 48 SIM ???
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Activations are done during 48 support office hours and not 24x7.

48 support office hours are 8AM to 10PM.

How to get help

Give it a bit longer and if it's still not done later this morning then contact 48 support using the info in the link above.

Hope this helps,

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

24 REPLIES 24

You can order a replacement SIM of the right size.

See here:

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

wobs
Visitor
Sure did I ordered one this morning thanks very much

wobs
Visitor
So got my new SIM but not using new phone till Xmas day so if activate new SIM will old SIM get cancelled on my old phone

If it's a replacement SIM and you activate it then your current SIM will get deactivated.

You probably want to wait until you are ready to use the SIM/new phone before activating the SIM.

Normally 48 have staff on duty to do this over the Xmas hols.

Hope this helps.

wobs
Visitor
Great thanks il activate it Xmas eve morning

rebeccaa
Newcomer
I done activation. Still not work

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
What exactly doesn't work?
You may need to contact 48 support for assistance here:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Any update?

rebeccaa
Newcomer
Sim still not work help me please