cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

21/10/2024 - CONFIRMED PROBLEMS with auto-renewals/purchases

dima24
Newcomer

My plan wasn't renewed today

Edited by @dalyer... (@dima24 - I hope you don't mind but I thought that it might help others to highlight this information at the top of the thread).

Thanks to @AaronS6679 for posting this:

48 have confirmed the issue here:

2024-10-21 10 51 05.png

Membership Issue

We’re aware that some customers auto-renewal failed to process last night due to a technical issue. Our team is working to resolve this and will reattempt the auto-renewal within the next two hours. Please refrain from manually purchasing a plan during this time. You’ll receive an SMS notification once your auto-renewal is successfully processed and your plan is active. We appreciate your patience and apologies for any inconvenience.
24 REPLIES 24

PatriciaR9431
Newcomer
My plan wasn't renewed loged in and only a higher payment available contacted 48 technical difficulties renewing in the mean time I have no phone is this a plot to get people of the 7.99 euro tariff which is supposed to be for life am contacting com reg to complain

Merged with the main thread. 

Please read other replies in this thread.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

AaronS6679
Visitor
48 have acknowledged the issue with a notice on the main page;

“ Membership Issue -
Some customers are currently experiencing issues buying membership and add-ons. Our technical team is working to resolve this disruption as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience. ”

Thanks @AaronS6679!

2024-10-21 10 51 05.png

Membership Issue

We’re aware that some customers auto-renewal failed to process last night due to a technical issue. Our team is working to resolve this and will reattempt the auto-renewal within the next two hours. Please refrain from manually purchasing a plan during this time. You’ll receive an SMS notification once your auto-renewal is successfully processed and your plan is active. We appreciate your patience and apologies for any inconvenience.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

PatriciaR9431
Newcomer
This has happened me as well loved on but found the only renewal available is 12.99 not my tariff 7.99 this was to be for life I think they are trying to get people off the 7.99 tariff in the meantime I have no phone will be contacting com reg to complain asap