cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App problem abroad

JohnM5238
Newcomer
While travelling I initially got message on App that it was undergoing maintenance but then got this
"Object Reference Not Set To An Instance Of An Object" each time I opened it. I deleted and reinstalled app and all is OK....even better because I remembered my password. Was there an easier way to over come this I wonder?
1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

There was a known issue with the app yesterday.

It seems to have been fixed since.

I suspect that deleting and reinstalling the app was just coincidental with the issue being fixed and was not itself of any help.

You can do almost everything that you can do on the app just using the website portal to your My48 account:

I think the only thing that only works on the app and not on the website is adding contacts for the purposes of Flexi Data:

So, in general, it's usually simpler to just use the website and forget about the app in my experience.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.