cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

TerenceM0578
Newcomer
Every 28 days is a neat way of increasing revenue. Copying other providers isn't always a good idea. Dare to be different!
7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I don't understand your point.

Maybe you can clarify?

Be aware that, unless something has changed recently,  memberships last a calendar month:

"Additionally with 48, your membership runs per calendar month as opposed to every 28 days, so you’ve more days on us."

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Email recieved yesterday was unclear on what would happen to existing customers on the calendar month plan.

@JohnN7095 wrote:

Email recieved yesterday was unclear on what would happen to existing customers on the calendar month plan.

I never received any email so I can't really comment unless somebody posts the text of it.

If you need to ask 48 support about it then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

@dalyer wrote:

@JohnN7095 wrote:

I never received any email so I can't really comment unless somebody posts the text of it.

If you need to ask 48 support about it then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

Oh - got the email today and I see the change now here:

That's a bit of a shame because it's an effective price increase alright which doesn't really tally with this:

"No price hikes, €12.99 for life."

The price didn't go up, but the number of times we Pay the price every year went up.  It used to be 12 times, now it's 13 times (52 weeks divided by 4)... It's super that their explanations are "thorough" except for this very useful factoid.  Smiley Wink

Yes it's not good as when I signed up it stated €7.99 for life. Obviously their word means nothing.

JohnM7830
Newcomer
An extra payment every year when I joined it clearly stated €7.99 per month for life, no price hikes. Yet we have a price hike. Plus it's harder to keep track of payments. It was much easier full month by month.