cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network

seang6481
Newcomer
Hi. Is the 48 network down at the moment in Celbridge area?
5 REPLIES 5

Johnm2977
Newcomer

Same I have no network here in Conna, co cork

Working fine for me in Dublin yesterday and today.

You should both contact 48 support and ask them about this.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

You
 at 22:18, Apr 13:

I have No Service. . I used the Pin earlier this evening and it worked but lost connection again about half hour afterwards. I had earlier been looking at the settings and instructions about roaming I had received from 48. I have changed Pin (using  and sim searches for network and then reverts toNo Service. Any suggestions on where to go from here?

...I have changed Pin using 3 incorrect entries and then used PUK code. The sim searches for network, doesn't find any and reverts to No Service. How to reconnect to network??

@MichaelB2941 wrote:
...I have changed Pin using 3 incorrect entries and then used PUK code. The sim searches for network, doesn't find any and reverts to No Service. How to reconnect to network??

Was it working before?

Did anything change on your phone recently?

Software update or settings changes?

What make and model of phone?

What happens if you do a manual search for networks?

Can you see and connect to 48?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.