cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone

Anon
Not applicable
I ordered a replacement sim and it put the pin into my account and it keeps saying invalid sim on my phone?
2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Your query is not clear.

Why did you need to order a replacement SIM?

Was it to get a different sized SIM (e.g. nano or micro instead of mini/standard)?

What SIM do you have in the phone when it says "invalid SIM"?

If you mean the original one then note that ordering a replacement SIM will deactivated the old one.

If you mean the new one then perhaps there's a problem with it.

Did you get the new one yet?

What does your online account say when you log in - any error/status messages?

You seem to be posting from a Nokia so I presume that the problem is not with an iPhone?

Can you explain the bit about the PIN more clearly please?

If necessary contact 48 support directly.

How to get help

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

1amcn
Rock Star

Hey there!

You obviously have been having issues with your Original sim..Leading to the order of the replacement one, so I just wonder (if it's the case) that you ported over from your previous carrier to 48... If you did have issues with your Original 48 sim & replaced it with another, did you contact the 48 care crew BEFORE putting the replacment sim into your handset?

I am simply hypothesizing based on what details are in your query...

Do you have more than one 48 Account?

It would be great to have a response so we can get to the bottom of it - however log a ticket with the 48 crew in the meantime with full details of the issue.

Smiley Happy