cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to top up, payment not working

jennifermcm
Visitor

I'm trying to buy 1 GB of data, cos I've run out.  I'm using my saved card details, which are all correct.  There's money in my bank account. 

I enter the correct CCV, but it says that there is a problem with my payment.

25 REPLIES 25

You'll probably need to contact 48 support about this.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you get this sorted @jennifermcm?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

djanto112
Newcomer
Has this issue been resolved? Currently out of membership myself and have tried all suggested solutions to this problem and no joy. I need membership to be able to contact my place of work.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You probably need to contact 48 support about this.
The payment problems seem to be ongoing unfortunately...

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
That's crazy and really frustrating alright. 😞
I don't really understand why this is happening and why support can't sort it out for you.
I just topped up my cash credit balance with €1 using the mobile website and my registered card and it worked fine.

Hope this helps.

I was onto Chat again, a support ticket was raised on the 20/05/2020, so hopefully they'll get it resolved before my membership runs out.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you manage to get this sorted @jennifermcm?

No, it's still not working.

I'm going to get onto chat again.  My membership runs out in 2 days, so it's not looking good.

I have to have a phone, and Eir is looking very attractive, with unlmited data for 20 euro.

Having the same issue as your self here now......

anne111
Newcomer
Please please please help I cant top up