cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no solution to signing up to 48 .

AndrewB4168
Newcomer
So much for an easy switch. I've not got 5 or 6 contacts in my emails and not one of them is active. It's a joke this 48 . I switched the sim card last week and all worked fine except no calls or texts. So why now have I to adjust all my phone settings install a different browser, delete history and cache and still no service. Total joke. I may just go to the competition instead. I'm sure they will have me signed up pretty quickly
1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

@AndrewB4168 wrote:
I've not got 5 or 6 contacts in my emails and not one of them is active. 

Can you clarify what this means?

@AndrewB4168 wrote:
I switched the sim card last week and all worked fine except no calls or texts. 

Did you buy a membership plan? Without one you would not be able to make calls, send texts or use data.

@AndrewB4168 wrote:
So why now have I to adjust all my phone settings install a different browser, delete history and cache and still no service. Total joke. I may just go to the competition instead. I'm sure they will have me signed up pretty quickly

Who is telling you this and what exactly are they saying?

The only settings that you should need to change are the APN settings:

Can you clarify what exactly is working or not for you?

I presume that your phone is unlocked for use on any network?

Are you getting a signal/network connection?

If not then if you do a manual search for networks can you see and connect to 48?

If not then enable roaming/data roaming and try again.

Any error messages?

Any other useful info to help diagnose the issue?

Is your My48 online account appearing OK and confirming that your number is correct and your membership plan active?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.