MarkS2920
Newcomer
How do i activate a second sim using same registration details
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You can't.
You need a separate email address/account for each SIM.
There's currently no facility to have more than one SIM in a single account.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hi Dalyer, hoping you might have some insight. So I have another sim and trying to activate it for someone else. Tried it on a number of laptops, phones etc with a completely different login but everytime the face just keeps coming back to my own account and all I can do is 'order sim'. I have 5 of them! This is only in the last few days this has happened. Basically it will not let me set up a new 'account'. Any ideas? As I said I have tried it on a completely separate phone so cookies should not be the issue. Head scratching. Cheers.

I don't really understand what you're doing wrong but if you make sure that you are never logged into your own account and then activate the SIM using the account/email address that was used to order it then it should work.

I've done this many times myself no problem.

Remember that every SIM needs a separate email address/account.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.