cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment taken, no plan given

ElaineK2128
Newcomer
Joined 48, payment went through for new plan and activation fee €25.98 debited. 3 days later still no activation or monthly allowance. Told tech team is on it, but very frustrating as I do need to make calls and use Internet for work purposes. Said I could buy through gift plan. Spend another 12.99?
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your My48 account Dashboard say about your current membership status, allowance balances and expiry date?

What does your Transactions page say about recent payments/purchases? 

Can you use any services - make/receive calls, send/receive texts, use mobile data? 

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

ernest53
Newcomer

My wife is experiencing the same problem. Payment made but no activation on her account and I will not talk to a Bot. This is the second time this has happened and very annoying

To contact 48 support see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.