cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving phone number

ElenaK9670
Newcomer
Cannot move my phone number. Constantly getting email about problems with moving.
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You'll probably need to contact 48 support about this so.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Juliam5458
Newcomer

how long more do iv to waited to move my number its 5 hours now im not happy with this service.i need my fone.

@Juliam5458 wrote:

how long more do iv to waited to move my number its 5 hours now im not happy with this service.i need my fone.

See here:

Are there only certain hours I can move my number? 

Yes, all networks work between the below hours for moving numbers. Outside opening hours, you can still submit your request, but the clock won’t start until the next morning opening hours begin.

• Monday - Friday 8am to 6pm (except Bank Holidays) 
  • Saturday - Sunday & Bank Holidays 10am - 4pm

If you submitted your number to move during opening hours, see above. The time it takes to complete will vary depending on your old network account type.

• Prepay & Bill pay accounts can take between 2 - 3 hours.
  • Business/Family take up to 24h hours.

If the port doesn't complete tomorrow morning then you'll probably be to contact 48 support as mentioned above.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.