cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to port number from Tesco to 48?

Rithuv3525
Newcomer

Dear 48 Mobile Customer Care Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance regarding the process of changing my Tesco SIM card while keeping the same phone number with 48 Mobile.

I recently obtained a new SIM card and would like to transfer my current phone number to this new SIM card. However, I am unsure of the steps involved in completing this process smoothly.

Could you please provide guidance on how to proceed with changing my SIM card while maintaining the same phone number? as I'm an international student Specifically, I would appreciate information on the necessary steps to take, any documentation required, and the timeline for the transfer process.

Additionally, if there are any specific forms or procedures I need to follow, please do let me know, and I will ensure to complete them promptly.

I value your prompt assistance in this matter and trust in your expertise to guide me through the process seamlessly. If there are any further details or information required from my end, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response.

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

See here for instructions on how to port your number from another mobile provider to 48:

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.