cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find my account number from my previous SIM?

NathanB8153
Newcomer

10 REPLIES 10

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What previous SIM?

From what provider? 

What exactly are you trying to do?

There's no account number with 48 anyway. 

Your phone number and email address identity your 48 account.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

NathanB8153
Newcomer

How do I move my number

See here for the instructions for porting your number from another provider to 48:

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hello I need to change my number how can I do

As I already posted, the number porting instructions are here: 

NathanB8153
Newcomer

You'll have to post a bit more info than that if you want assistance from the Community Forum.

What device  and setup are you referring to?

What exactly are you trying to do, what steps are you taking, what goes wrong, any error messages, etc. 

I need to find my account number from my previous sim which was Lycamobile to keep my number instead of getting a new one

You'll have to contact Lycamobile about this. 

48 obviously can't provide you with an account number for a previously used Lycamobile SIM.