cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can purchase membership due to porting

HelenM8411
Newcomer

I moved my number to 48 all went well and SIM is active so I can recieve calls etc however I cannot purchase membership as when I try it says my number is still being ported but thats already completed, can't get onto support as no Chat window available for days. What can I do?

7 REPLIES 7

MarcoG1780
Newcomer

Hi, strange that the chat box doesn't show up. I've been going to Top FAQ section (if logged out) or My48>Support (if logged in), scroll down a bit and the chat box pops up on the right. I'm using firefox as browser. I'd say keep trying, perhaps in the early morning or the evening, when the support might be less busy. At least you've got your number ported and active...

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You'll have to keep trying to get onto 48 support as only they can sort this out for you.

If the chat option does not appear here (not appearing for me right now) then you'll just have to keep trying.

https://48.ie/help

Sometimes refreshing the page or using another device/browser may help.

Alternatively contact them another way (see the link in my signature below).

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Gillianh6043
Newcomer

im having the same problem. got the text to say portal had been completed but when i try and buy memebership its says the portal in ongoing. I can revieve calls but thats not much use to me. I have tried to contact support and got standard message saying they will try and reply within 7 working days. cant see any chat box either and ive been on since 9.20

Have you tried to contact 48 support other than via chat?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

yes i have. Ive emailed the support but was told they hope to get back to me within 7 days. To be honset thats not really acceptable. im trying 3 different internet browsers to see if the Chat square comes up and its not even with me refereshing alot

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
The chat option is showing here for me right now using Chrome on Android...

https://48.ie/help

Hope this helps.

It's also appearing now on Chrome for Windows 10.

I wonder if it's a case of the option disappearing when all agents are busy or something as it seems to come and go?