cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied to move number over but don't want to proceed

XingC7752
Visitor

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have applied for moving my number, but I choose this by a mistake. Is it possible to use my 48 mobile number 089XXXXXXXX [phone number removed]?

Xing

7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You mean that you requested that your number be ported from another provider to 48 but you don't want to proceed with that?

In that case just don't enter the porting security code that is sent by text to the old number/SIM.

If you've already done that and completed the porting process then you'll have to contact 48 support for further assistance.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

By the way it's not a good idea to post personal details such as your phone number in a public forum like this where anybody can see and use it. You might want to edit your post to remove it.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks for your suggestions. Where can I find the remove option?

You mean the edit option? 

Here: 

Screenshot_20240624-092304.png

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

XingC7752_0-1719312985146.png

Thank you so much for your reply. As this picture shows, I don't have these two options. Is there any other solution for this?

Sorry, I thought that everybody could edit their own posts when logged into the Community Forum but it seems not? I've edited your original post to remove your phone number. Hope that's OK.

Yes! It works! Thank you very much for your patience and help.

XingC7752
Visitor

Thank you so much for your help. I have contacted 48 support.