cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access internet while in Spain

MartyB8050
Newcomer

Hi. I need some urgent help. My daughter is using my 48 sim card while she is holidaying in pain for the week. She is supposed to have a roaming allowance of 14 gigabytes. She is on the third day of her holidays and she is telling me that her phone is reporting that she has already used up her allowance. I know that she has not been using her phone very much. Why is she having this problem, and is there a contact number that I can use to actually speak to a human to resolve this issue asap. Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If she has actually used up her roaming data allowance then she needs to buy a data add-on to continue using roaming data:

If it's a mistake that her roaming data allowance is zero but she did not actually use it up then she needs to contact 48 support about this.

See the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If she has actually used up her roaming data allowance then she needs to buy a data add-on to continue using roaming data:

If it's a mistake that her roaming data allowance is zero but she did not actually use it up then she needs to contact 48 support about this.

See the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.