cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming

MichaelC9731
Newcomer
Anybody have any idea when 48 is going to sort out data whilst roaming.. was abroad recently.. didn't work.. had to change settings... Then didn't work when returned home so had to change settings again... Was up North yesterday and again didn't work again.. It is a fundamental thing when being a phone company that these things work seamlessly..Never had problems when using Vodafone previously.
7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did you try the suggestions in this post?

https://community.48.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/The-Roaming-Troubleshooting-Guide/ta-p/52179

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

MichaelC9731
Newcomer
Thanks for your reply... But question was when will the issue be resolved.. One shouldn't need to trawl through troubleshooting guides to try and get it sorted... 48 is now out over a couple of years and still not sorted... Hard to fathom out really... Very unprofessional.

Ok, you'll have to ask 48 support as nobody here on the community forum is going to know when 48 roaming will work more reliably and without having to reconfigure things when abroad and when back in Ireland.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

rubena2
Newcomer
Absolutely sick of it everytime I travel no roaming connection, try
to connect with the 'care team' try to schedule to put aside a minimum 45 minutes of the sliwest customer care service in the world, every single line of communication takes 5 minute's to reply, still no connection to roaming, 1 week into my hols!

MichaelF3780
Newcomer
I'm currently in Turkey. I have purchased credit. My phone is connected to Turkcell. I have received texts but have not been able to send any texts. I've followed all of the troubleshooting guides. What else can I do?

jamesf5504
Newcomer
Connect me please

@jamesf5504 wrote:
Connect me please

You'll need to post a bit more info than that if you want the community forum to assist.

Alternatively you could contact 48 support. See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com