cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet

gerber
Visitor
Anyone have any idea what's going on with the network. No Internet since yesterday and it's been patchy over the past few weeks. Furious that my membership is whittling away and I have no access!!
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Are you sure that your internet/APN settings are configured correctly?

https://community.48.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/Data-APN-Settings-i-e-Internet-amp-MMS-Settings/ta-p/53...

Are calls and texts working OK?

You might need to contact 48 support.

https://48.ie/contact-us

Or email support@48months.zendesk.com

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all @gerber ?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

EduardA3612
Newcomer
I have a few questions. 1: how many sim cards can I buy? I would like 2-3 sims.
2: how many minutes can be converted to gb data? it can also convert 9900 minutes to 99 gb of data. together should i have 199gb of data per month?
3: will the price of services still be so certain or will it ever increase?
4: how do I log friends

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
1. I don't think that there's any limit on the number of SIMs that you can order (they are free) for recruiting others. Definitely you can order up to 5 in one go from the Recruit page of your My48 account.

2. I'm not sure if there's any limit on how many minutes you can convert to data. But then I don't know if/how the fair usage limit works if you do what you're suggesting. You might need to ask 48 support for clarification.

3. In an earlier post it was mentioned that the €7.99 offer is for life but I don't know if that means that it will never change in price or terms/conditions. All providers reserve the right to unilaterally change the terms and conditions in the small print.

4. What do you mean by "log friends".

Hope this helps.