cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile data not working

AlanD4651
Newcomer
As above. No mobile data in Dublin 15.
I even connected to wifi and topped up but still nothing.
Can staff please come back with an update?
23 REPLIES 23

PaulineC2973
Newcomer
Not mobile data for days

@PaulineC2973 wrote:
Not mobile data for days

See here:

https://community.48.ie/t5/Internet/No-wi-fi/m-p/55323/highlight/true#M5231

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

IrynaY9556
Newcomer
Thanks for info, we had the same issue, but we got it fixed with your help.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Great, glad to hear that you got sorted.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

MarcinS3504
Newcomer
It worked. That is so much.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Please read my second last post above.

BARRYR7648
Newcomer
Had same problem... have been using this network for several months. How come all of a sudden these settings are needed ?

Exact same experience for me. Was using for over two months, then it stopped working. I thought Tesco's APN settings were still in phone and that I'd somehow been using their data, but agent confirmed I'd used 5gb of 48 data. It is making no sense therefore that agents are suggesting we try the sims in other phones - especially where the problem is cropping up in different Irish locations.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Have you tried my earlier suggestion?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you try deleting any configured APNs and reconfiguring the 48 settings from scratch?

https://community.48.ie/t5/Other-Help/Internet-not-working-on-HUAWEI-ASCEND-g6-u10/m-p/34493/highlig...