cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile data isn't working even after topping up

AlishK8742
Newcomer

This internet is **bleep**e , i paid them bt it still don’t work . The data gb is finished and i top up again , bt i can’t use internet. And they take ages to pick up calls , can’t actually get true to a customer representative.

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

The details of your situation aren't really clear from your post.

What does your My48 account Dashboard say about your current membership plan status, expiry date and mobile data allowance balance? 

If you're using up your membership data allowance quickly then you should use your phone's mobile data usage monitor to check which apps are using most data and maybe address that?

If you use up your membership data allowance before the membership month is up then you need to use Flexi Data or buy a data add-on to continue using mobile data: 

Buying a new membership plan won't help as it will just stack on your account to kick in when the current plan effectual runs its full monthly course and expires.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.