cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live chat

mike666
Newcomer
How do I start a live chat? I need help with my account and the button to start live chst is not present. It was there before.
91 REPLIES 91

niallmoran
Newcomer
Need puk code

@niallmoran wrote:
Need puk code

You can get your PUK code from your online My48 account. See here:

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

clio162
Newcomer
Can anyone help I seem to have been disconnected from my48 don't know how it happened

@clio162 wrote:
Can anyone help I seem to have been disconnected from my48 don't know how it happened

Duplicate post:

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

AnzelaK3278
Newcomer
Have I an cancel / close my account in 48?

@AnzelaK3278 wrote:
Have I an cancel / close my account in 48?

Your post is a bit unclear but if your question is about leaving 48 then see here:

LeahK4268
Newcomer
Can’t buy membership

@LeahK4268 wrote:
Can’t buy membership

How exactly are you trying to do this?

What happens?

Any error messages?

Were you able to buy memberships before?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

SaugatP6968
Newcomer
Its been 3 weeks without network connection on my phone . I cannot buy a new membership please guide me for the problem

@SaugatP6968 wrote:
Its been 3 weeks without network connection on my phone . I cannot buy a new membership please guide me for the problem

You'll need to contact 48 support about this.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com