cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live chat

mike666
Newcomer
How do I start a live chat? I need help with my account and the button to start live chst is not present. It was there before.
91 REPLIES 91

Johnm9866
Newcomer
Hi

@Johnm9866 wrote:
Hi

Hi

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hi,

Can you help me please? I lost my debit card and while waiting for my new one to come in the post my 48 membership ran out. I could not renew it until the new card arrived. it still hasn't arrived so I was going to use my partners card to pay until the new one arrives. I can't seem to do it.

What can I do?

What happens when you try?

Any error messages?

If you need to contact 48 support then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Marym9586
Newcomer
I'm trying to phone a number in London, but it's saying I haven't enough minutes even though I do

@Marym9586 wrote:
I'm trying to phone a number in London, but it's saying I haven't enough minutes even though I do

You need cash credit on your account to pay for international calls. They are not covered by membership/add-on bundled call minutes which are only for Irish national landline/mobile calls (and Northern Ireland landlines called with the 048 prefix).

https://48.ie/charges/international-calls

DeirdreG3127
Newcomer
I'm 2 days trying that still no success I'm in a constant loop at their payment portal after entering my details I'm years with 48 this has never happened before I need my network to work today so frustrating

Duplicate post:

PatrickK3169
Newcomer
I have received two calls saying they had received missed calls from my number. I did not make either call. Has someone else got my number?

Numbers can easily be spoofed unfortunately.

What types of scam calls and scam texts are common?

The most common types of scam calls and scam texts currently being experienced by consumers in Ireland appear to be:

• Calling Line Identification Spoofing (“CLI”) – when the number calling you, as displayed on your screen, has been faked by a scammer and appears to be a call from a genuine number.