cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live chat

mike666
Newcomer
How do I start a live chat? I need help with my account and the button to start live chst is not present. It was there before.
91 REPLIES 91

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
See the link in my signature below.
If the chat option doesn't appear then you'll have to just keep refreshing until it does.
Or wait until tomorrow if it's finished for the day.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hi ,

I wonder could you help me . a few days ago i lost all access to the internet , a day before that my usual 13 euros was decucted from my bank to pay 48 its monthly due . i got a text from 48 telling me 'i had used up all my data in my membership' , what do you think i should do , thanks

@ConorA3015 wrote:

Hi ,

I wonder could you help me . a few days ago i lost all access to the internet , a day before that my usual 13 euros was decucted from my bank to pay 48 its monthly due . i got a text from 48 telling me 'i had used up all my data in my membership' , what do you think i should do , thanks

You'll probably need to contact 48 support about this.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

What does your My48 account page say about your membership status and data balance?

What does your Transactions page say about your recent transactions?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Can please check the mobile number for my daugher 089 4912378

I have a log in for 48 but my sons account comes up. My daughter account is not showing

Her mobile data stopped and I dont think I was charged last month. 

Can you please check and let me know by email 

Thanks Joan 

@JoanL0615 wrote:

Can please check the mobile number for my daugher 089xxxxxxx

I have a log in for 48 but my sons account comes up. My daughter account is not showing

Her mobile data stopped and I dont think I was charged last month. 

Can you please check and let me know by email 

Thanks Joan 

You'll need to contact 48 support about this.

Nobody on the community forum will be able to help.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

It's not a good idea to post personal info such as your daughter's phone number online by the way.

Also, the login credentials (email address and password) will be different for your son's and daughter's accounts so you need to know both sets in order to log into the two accounts.

Gavinmcg8211
Newcomer
Hi I already have 48 SIM card in my phone I received another one for another phone I have there last week but I can’t find the option where to activate it and when I go into the option on the my 48 account app the move mobile number it won’t let me do it? Cant you help me out thank you

You can't activated a second SIM on the same account.

You need to be logged out to activate it using a new account/email address.

Hope this helps.

DonOR9266
Newcomer
Issues moving to 48 with new sim

DonOR9266
Newcomer
Network not being picked up