Newcomer
How do u know if ur online??
8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What exactly do you mean?

Online where?

You need to explain your question more clearly.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Any update?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

7glenville7
Newcomer
I got credit but I used up all my internet so I brought more before my month was up but it's still saying I have no more internet left,how do I fix this?

You bought more what?

A new membership or a data add-on?

Remember that buying a new memebrship won't give you that membership's allowances until the current membership has expired and the new membership starts.

Unlike add-ons which take effect immediately.

If you use up a membership allowance before the membership month is up then you need to buy an add-on rather than a new membership.

A new membership will stack to kick in when the current one eventually expires.

What does your My 48 account page say about your data allowance balance?

http://www.48months.ie/my-48

Alternatively dial *100*8# and hit call and see what data balance it returns.

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all?

daniela86
Newcomer
Hi everybody! I have a membership and everything but I still can't use internet.... can someone help me to understand where's the problem?? I've already installed the setting for my Samsung j5.... thanks since now

Some of the settings elsewhere are incorrect. 

Start again with the instructions here 

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Other-Help/Internet-not-working-on-HUAWEI-ASCEND-g6-u10/m-p/34493#M1...

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all?