cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei Soyealink Model:B628-350 not working with 48 network

AlisonM6617
Newcomer

Hi i hope someone can help.

I have bought a Huawei Soyealink Model:B628-350 modem for internet.

I have inserted the 48 Sim card and it says no sim, after i popped in the password on the modem. The SIM is inserted correctly and it clicked.

If anyone has any knowledge about this, it would be great. I was told this modem would work with any sim.

Thanks Alison 

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did you activate the SIM?

Can you check that it's working in a phone? 

If it is then the issue is with the modem and you'll probably have to contact the seller or manufacturer for support.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Another thing to try is to put the SIM into a phone and disable the SIM PIN locking and then put it back in the modem to see if the makes any difference.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thank you so much. I must try the disabling the SIM PIN locking.

I had no idea about this.

Thanks again.

Alison

AlisonM6617
Newcomer

AlisonM6617_0-1719867872173.png

I am having trouble with activating my Sim, this is my third card that i have ordered. I am trying to use 48 for the internet and and it says that this sim has already been registered. I have blocked my previous Sim Card.

Are you absolutely sure that you're entering the correct activation code for the SIM?

Some people have mistakenly entered the code in the example image rather than the one that came with the SIM.

If necessary try the alternative way of activating the SIM outlined here: 

If that doesn't help then you'll probably have to contact 48 support for further assistance.

See the links in my signature below.