cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone else’s data run out before the end of the month?

MargaretC5431
Newcomer
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What membership plan are you on?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

MargaretC5431
Newcomer
I am on the €10.99 plan for 100GB data. It always runs out after about 3 weeks I never get the full month from it which is ridiculous. I have contacted 48 a few times now. They were no help.

Most phones have an option to check what apps are using data and how much. You should check that to see what apps are using most data. For example:

https://lifehacker.com/how-to-see-which-apps-are-using-all-your-data-1836366047

Perhaps it's simply a case of heavy data usage by one or more of your apps exhausting your membership data allowance before the membership month is up?

In which case you'll need to buy a data add-on.

Or switch to the €12.99 membership which gives you unlimited data (subject to 200GB fair usage limit)?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

MargaretC5431
Newcomer
Thanks very much I actually had a look and have since found out that it’s from letting people connect to my hotspot that is using it up. Thanks

Glad it helped.

So, presumably, if you don't let people use your hotspot so liberally then you won't be running out of data early each month?