cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I still use a SIM that I was using a year ago?

EmiliaS8110
Newcomer

Hey, last year i was using my card, i just registered it for the intenert, not to use the phone, this year i would like to renew a plan for a month, but i cant actiavte the SIM card, is there anything i can do to work it out? Number of the seem card is 1180211971679BC. 

Thanks for your help!

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Your post is a bit confusing because you only activate a SIM once but you seem to be trying to do it a second time? Why?

What exactly are you trying to do here, what steps do you take, what goes wrong and do you get any error messages etc.?

If you haven't bought a membership plan for 6 months or more then your SIM will have been deactivated and you need to contact 48 support to see if they can reactivate it. 

If you didn't buy a membership plan for 11 (or maybe 13) months then the account will have been completely deleted and the number recycled in which case you will not be able to get it working again and will have to start from scratch with s new SIM/number. 

See also this thread:

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.