Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Try out our new responsive website

techie_kev
Crew
Crew

Hi everyone,

As some of you will know, we have been working on our fully responsive website for the past while. It’s taken a bit longer than we had hoped to complete, but we’re nearly there.

Try out our new responsive website

We’d like to give you guys on the Community a chance to try out the new site before we launch it live to the public. We’d like to get your feedback on what you think and any issues or bugs you spot, particularly with the various different types of devices you might have – desktop, tablet and mobile.

If you’re interested in trying it out, please let us know below and we’ll get in touch with the details. The preview site it fully live so you will be able to log in with your own account.

Till next time,

Techie Kev

52 REPLIES 52

techie_kev
Crew
Crew

Hi everyone,

our responsive website is now fully live, thanks to all of you guys for trying out the website in advance last week.  It was great to have some expert users try it out before we launched to all of our members!

And we have some more great new functionality coming your way next week too, watch this space!  Any guesses?

Till next time,

Techie Kev

Anon
Not applicable

Id be more than happy to try out the new website. Cheers

You already are trying it out.

It's live now!

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

elenamcmoran
Newcomer

it would be great if ye could just make sure the first website worked before bringing something else online...

yet again the form for paying online has a bug on it....

can ye please fix it so a credit card number and ccv number can be entered and a "selection arrow icon" is not displayed.....whatever about scrolling for a 3digit ccv, its **bleep**ing impossible to do so for 16 credit card number....

jesus....this site always has some issue.... time to change ???

We are aware of an issue at the moment with the Firefox browser, which is showing a 'selection arrow icon' (as pointed out by elenamcmoran above) on the card number and CVV fields on our payments page.  We hope to have a fix for this very shortly.  This is not happening on the Chrome browser, so can you try that browser in the meantime?

We have now fixed the issue on Firefox with the card number and CVV fields.  Let us know if you have any more issues.

lokoso
Newcomer

Been out  of the country for a good while and seems my sim is blocked. Pls what do I do to unblock or activate the sim. Thanks

You need to log a support query to ask 48 to reactivate your account.

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

paulsmash
Newcomer
I ordered a sim over a year or 2 ago but I never got around to using it and now it's lost. Is it possible to order a new nano sim now?

If you already have a working 48 SIM but need a nano one now then order a replacement:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/Need-to-swap-your-SIM/m-p/15707

If you are not yet with 48 then just order a breand new SIM and get started with 48 (make sure you are logged out before ordering a new SIM):

http://www.48months.ie/free-sim

Hope this helps.