Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Try out our new responsive website

techie_kev
Crew
Crew

Hi everyone,

As some of you will know, we have been working on our fully responsive website for the past while. It’s taken a bit longer than we had hoped to complete, but we’re nearly there.

Try out our new responsive website

We’d like to give you guys on the Community a chance to try out the new site before we launch it live to the public. We’d like to get your feedback on what you think and any issues or bugs you spot, particularly with the various different types of devices you might have – desktop, tablet and mobile.

If you’re interested in trying it out, please let us know below and we’ll get in touch with the details. The preview site it fully live so you will be able to log in with your own account.

Till next time,

Techie Kev

52 REPLIES 52

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I'd like to try it please. Thanks.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dc888
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Thanks dalyer,

I was justa about to PM you to ask if you'd be interested.

I'll PM the details to you now.

Damian

Got it - thanks. Man Happy

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

i would like to try it please...

Thanks Paul I'll PM the info to you now.

dc888

Is the responsive site not working today?

I can't get any response out of it! Man Embarassed

irishrob
Newcomer

why is it taking so long to activate my sim

@irishrob wrote:

why is it taking so long to activate my sim

Wrong thread but if your SIM is taking too long to activate then you probably need to contact 48 support and ask them what's causing the delay.

How to get help

Hope this helps.

conorb610
Newcomer

I'd like to try it! Smiley Happy