cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i cannot get any help to port my number as it is in family

DerekMC6483
Visitor

i cannot get any help to port my number as it is in family i am told to contact an agent but there is no contact number or link i do not have twitter or facebook what can i do 

32 REPLIES 32

thank you for trying to help yesterday 

finally got the live chat button .....just kept on hitting the header after about ten minutes it became active ...coinsidence ,,, ill take it ,,,, got sorted porting in progress by all accounts......24 hrs to do 

thanks again  Dalyer

Just wondering how you found the live chat. Very frustrating this. 

I'm having the exact same problem. Very frustrating.

hi

same problem with me, tried 3 times already to port my number

finally got the live chat button .....just kept on hitting the header after about ten minutes it became active  on bottom right side just a small quote card ...coinsidence ,,, ill take it ,,,, got sorted porting in progress by all accounts......24 hrs to do 

i have tried to contact every one of the help and contact us email and message except face and twit, don't have ....the agent stated they are all working ,,,,, most deffo not for almost 3 days, as i have said previously it should not be so difficult to join but i think there is no one there either hear or read/reply and if they are they are on alien time

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
So did you get sorted or not?
It's a bit unclear.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

DerekMC6483
Visitor
Still waiting

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
And now that we're a couple of hours into porting office hours?
If it still hasn't ported at this stage I suspect that there's some problem and you should get back into 48 support again.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

did so and was told it is still in progress