cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i cannot get any help to port my number as it is in family

DerekMC6483
Visitor

i cannot get any help to port my number as it is in family i am told to contact an agent but there is no contact number or link i do not have twitter or facebook what can i do 

32 REPLIES 32

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
What do you mean "it is in family"?

With regards to customer support...

See here

https://48.ie/contact-us

The chat option is here at the moment too

https://48.ie/help

Or email

support@48months.zendesk.com

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

DerekMC6483
Visitor

business/family

i do not have twitter or facebook to chat 

how do i activate web chat ?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
I still don't understand what "business/family" means in this context.
If you don't have Facebook/Twitter and the chat is not appearing then email 48 support.
Have you tried just entering the account and number details and requesting the number port?
If so what happened?
Any error message?

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

it is the options of moving your number

• Pre-pay
  • Bill pay
  • Business/Family Account
Ok

when i mark the third as there are two other phones on the bill it goes to contact an agent for help with this .... but that is turning out to be next to impossible as there is no link to any agent directly 

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Ok since the chat option doesn't seem to be displaying right now (I don't know why) your only option is presumably to email them.

Hope this helps.

it really should not be so difficult for newbies but thank you for your advise

I agree - it should be easier!

The old support ticket system seems to have disappeared with the website "upgrade" a while back.

And the chat facility seems to come and go randomly.

I also don't use FaceBook/Twitter so am in the same boat there - i.e. they are not options.