Phones
Need a hand choosing a new phone, stuck for settings, or just want to chat about the latest mobile gadgetry? Check out the Phone section here on 48.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Htc

Hi everyone. I cannot download the app on my HTC. It won't find it in my play store. I have no service and nobody is receiving my texts or calls. Can anyone help?

Resolved! Sim Network Unlock Code

I entered my pin 1 that came on the card with my sim and it said it was successful but suddenly a page popped up that asked for a Sim Network Unlock Code. I dont know what network my phone is locked ti because i won my phone and a friend unlocked it ...

my phone internet

Hi.I would just like to know you can only send txts on ur phone.You do not have access on the internet to txting or any other services.Can you send group messages on ur phone.If so how many can u send at one time.I hope this is possible......Thanks f...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

iMessage

My iMessage won't work. I can't send or receive them and I don't know why?? It hasn't been working and it was before I changed to 48. Please help!!

iMessage

Every time I try to activate my iMessage it keeps saying carrier error ? Why won't iMessage work with 48 ?

roc123 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

network not working on s3 galaxy

Just came back from a month travelling. Bought a new membership but it still isnt connecting to 48. Keeps saying unable to connect try again later. Tried turning it on and off and taking out battery and sim no joy. Anyone know what i must do to fix i...