cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice mail

MaryB4345
Newcomer
I have my greeting set up but people cannot leave message. It used to work but got upgrade sim and now doesnt
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

That sounds odd.

I wouldn't have expected a replacement SIM to impact it.

Maybe try setting it up again?

If that doesn't help then you may need to contact 48 support about this.

See the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Getting error message when I try to access or change setting in VM

What exactly are you doing and what is the specific error message?

Please detail the exact command/code that you are trying to use and the verbatim error message.

Did you read this?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

When I call *004* it says “sorry, you are not allowed to call this number.”

Same issue when I call my full voice mail phone number.

When I Call Voicemail from my phone I got an error screen, but just tried again and now it just says “Calling…” indefinitely. No connection.

When I call *004* it says “sorry, you are not allowed to call this number.”

*004* on its own is not a valid command/code.

Say your mobile number is 0891234567 then you need to dial *004*003538951234567#

You need to read the guide carefully to ensure that you're entering/dialling the correct codes.

The codes are a bit fiddly and it's easy to get something wrong so you really have to follow the guide closely/carefully:

Option 4: All of the above

• To set up: Dial *004* followed by your voicemail number, followed by #, and press call.
  • To cancel this: Dial #004# and press call.
  • To check status: Dial *#004# and press call.

Example: To set up this option when your phone number is 0891234567, dial *004* 003538951234567# and press call.

What exactly are you trying to do?

Same issue when I call my full voice mail phone number.

What exactly do you mean by your voicemain phone number here?

If you want to access your mailbox then you call 171.