cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect to a network abroad

DamienO1932
Newcomer

Hello,

I am currently in Spain and I am unable to connect to any network.

I am on a OnePlus 7 Pro and have tried the steps detailed in this article, but to no avail.  As things stand, the only thing that works on the device is WiFi as I have no network at all.

The online chat suggested that there is an issue, but would not say for how long the issue has existed or when there will be a fix.

Thanks

13 REPLIES 13

kanivesout
Newcomer
maybe its spanish network I'm.having same problem cant connect to a network and keeps "refreshing sim data"!

Having the exact same problem as you guys - can only use Wifi

It was the 48 chat support themselves who said that they were having an issue with roaming, so I think it is with 48 rather than the Spanish networks.

It looks like others on the forum are having an issue in Portugal and Northern Ireland also.

Hopefully 48 are looking into this as a priority.

DEREKO8461
Newcomer

i was in greece for 3 weeks in october, i had a network problen , no service for days then id get service ,then it would go again ,i got onto web chat and was told what to do,  no luck, i was then told i was out of contract, and hadnt renewed my membership, this was rubbish as i have signed up, to pay each month, i emailed 48 and got no satisfaction, my husband is now in greece and has the exact same problem, 48 need to sort this out, if it was a normal year when people were going abroad alot , they would be out of business with this dreadful service 

carhotsp0t
Newcomer

I'm having this issue in Germany too. I hope I don't run into an emergency while I'm out and about... I've got basically zero communication options.

SineadG4704
Newcomer
Hi folks, i am having the same problem in Germany. No network since yesterday afternoon. Chat said they are working on it ...but how long will it take? Any updates? Thanks, S

goodtwin123
Visitor
Same issue in belgium

HudsonC2106
Newcomer

Same issue in Portugal since yesterday afternoon.

KatarzynaB4010
Newcomer
Same in Poland! 😞