Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Sms

Visitor
‎18-11-2020 02:31 PM

It wasnt working for me either. But I put my sim in an andrioid phone and it worked. Do you have an iphone?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Visitor
‎18-11-2020 02:35 PM
No android. Not to worry, as I think regardless the 48 side of the problem won't be solved. Let me know if you do get sorted at some point.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Visitor
‎18-11-2020 04:45 PM
i found the solution to it
0 Likes
Highlighted

Visitor
‎18-11-2020 04:48 PM
I texted one of the 48 staff. They told me that you need to have a minimum of 0.35 euro credit for imessage and facetime to work. Its a one time thing. Just go on the 48 site, click my 48 and click credit balance.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Visitor
‎18-11-2020 04:49 PM
I added 1 euro and it started working
0 Likes
Highlighted

Visitor
‎18-11-2020 06:23 PM

Interesting as I have credit already. I think your problem and mine are two different issues so.

Great you got sorted though.

0 Likes
Highlighted

The Legend
‎18-11-2020 06:39 PM
You said your phone is Android so definitely iMessage/FaceTime activation issues are irrelevant to you.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then please see here.
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes
Highlighted

Newcomer
Monday

I have found that I have this problem too since moving over to 48 about 6 weeks ago, I am trying to get an activation code for a new payee on Bank of Ireland so that I can trasnfer some money but can't get the secuity SMS. I have plenty of credit, called BOI and they said to check with my nework provider.

0 Likes
Highlighted

The Legend
Monday
You'll have to contact 48 support about this @AdrianH5605.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then please see here.
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes
Highlighted

Newcomer
Monday
Ok thanks
Posted from Apple iPad
0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community